if you are interested in personal art commissions, here's all the info you need to know!
- i draw on 11x14" Bristol paper
- i do all my colors digitally, usually on Photoshop, and i color over my pencils (artwork won't be inked)
- i ship anywhere in the US/Canada for a flat fee of $10. outside that, please contact me for pricing. (no shipping charge if you only want the digital files)
- i take PayPal payments!
- i ask for payment up front before i draw. this is just a way to protect myself as an artist and is absolutely nothing personal. i provide many ways to keep in touch with me during the process so you don't feel like i've run off with your money. if you're not comfortable with this, let me know in the beginning and we can work something out.
- i ship artwork in flattened cardboard boxes inside a hard photo mailer. (i like to be extra careful with original art, of course.)
- if you opt for colors, your commission package will include the original artwork and a print of the finished piece on 8.5x11" glossy paper. i will email you a hi-res file of the finished work (to print as large as you'd like) as well as a low-res file (for sharing and posting online).
- if you opt for a digital-only commission - you won't need a shipping fee. i will do all sketches, lineart, and colors digitally with no original art on paper - hence no need to ship anything. i will email you a hi-res file of the finished work (to print as large as you'd like) as well as a low-res file (for sharing and posting online).
- all prices are based on a SINGLE CHARACTER commission with little or no backgrounds
- i usually draw character about mid-thigh and up. full body commissions have extra fees
- additional characters and backgrounds have extra fees
- i don't normally show preliminary sketches or progress shots as it oftentimes hinders progress, delays the finished piece, and ends up not always looking the way i had envisioned. so if you have a specific look or pose in mind, tell me all details in the beginning.
PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS...
PENCILS ONLYsometimes i'll include some shading if the art really calls for it but mostly it's like this
INKS UPGRADEwith inks, i use a combination of brush pens and copic pens. sometimes i'll do shading with either colored pencils or copic markers, if the art calls for it.
COLORS UPGRADEi think my art looks best with colors so please keep that in mind. i color over my pencils so the original artwork will not be inked
BACKGROUNDS and FULL-BODY (PER CHARACTER)my commissions are usually little to no backgrounds so if you'd like a scene or extra designs like this, it's an extra fee. full-body commissions are an extra fee as well, per character.
PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTEReach additional character is priced like a separate commission, even if they are in the same illustration. (because i don't put less effort in any of them.) so 2 characters in color is $300, 3 characters inked is $240, etc.
FOR PORTRAITS LIKE THE ONES BELOWplease contact me to inquire as pricing varies based on your needs.