if you are interested in personal art commissions, here's all the info you need to know!
- i do all of my commissions digitally from sketches all the way to finished colors and will be delivered as digital files
- commissions done in traditional medium must be requested specifically
- i draw on 9x12" Canson Cold Press Watercolor paper if it's traditional
- i ship anywhere in the US/Canada for a flat fee of $10. outside that, please contact me for pricing. (no shipping charge if you only want the digital files)
- i take PayPal payments!
- i ask for payment up front before i draw. this is just a way to protect myself as an artist and is absolutely nothing personal. i provide many ways to keep in touch with me during the process so you don't feel like i've run off with your money. if you're not comfortable with this, let me know in the beginning and we can work something out.
- i ship original artwork and prints in flattened cardboard boxes inside a hard photo mailer or bubble mailer. (i like to be extra careful with original art, of course.)
- if you choose a digital-only commission - you won't need a shipping fee. i will do all sketches, lineart, and colors digitally with no original art on paper - hence no need to ship anything. i will email you a hi-res file of the finished work (to print as large as you'd like) as well as a low-res file (for sharing and posting online).
- if you choose to have me send you a print of the finished commission, this will be an additional fee
- all prices are based on a SINGLE CHARACTER commission with little or no backgrounds
- additional characters (anything with a face) have extra fees
- i don't normally show preliminary sketches or progress shots as it oftentimes hinders progress, delays the finished piece, and ends up not always looking the way i had envisioned. so if you have a specific look or pose in mind, tell me all details in the beginning.
PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS...
FULL COLORS - DIGITAL COMMISSIONi think my art looks best with colors so please keep that in mind. i do all art, from start to finish, digitally so there will be no physical piece of original art to be shipped
BLACK AND WHITE - TRADITIONAL COMMISSION ONLYblack & white commissions are available only with traditional commissions. i use a combination of inks and just some gray watercolors for shading. shipping fees apply.
FULL COLORS - TRADITIONAL COMMISSIONi use a mix of watercolors, colored pencils, and inks for traditionally done color commissions. shipping fees apply.
ADDITIONAL BACKGROUNDS - inquire for pricing
currently, i can only do little to no backgrounds for personal commissions. for more detailed illustrations that require backgrounds, please inquire for pricing.
PRICES ARE PER CHARACTEReach additional character is priced like a separate commission, even if they are in the same illustration. (because i don't put less effort in any of them.) an additional character means anything with a face. if it's got a face, it's another character. =)