- full-body commission (prices are per character) - $100 for color | $50 for black & white
- waist-up commission (prices are per character) - $50 for color | $25 for black & white
- what to expect - full-body commissions are drawn on 11x14" smooth bristol | waist-up commissions are drawn on 8.5x11" smooth cardstock | little to no backgrounds (backgrounds are an additional fee - contact me for more info) | my con commissions are colored with copic markers
- payment - i take Paypal for this only. i do ask for full payment up front instead of at the show. it's absolutely nothing personal. i just want to make sure that if i draw for someone, they really want it.
- pick-up - you can pick up your finished commission from me as early as the Friday of the show. if you contact me next Wednesday evening with a commission request, then i may have to take your piece to finish after the first day of the show, in which case you can pick it up on Saturday. you can find me at the BOOM Studios booth sketching up Adventure Time covers OR possibly hanging out with theFranchize as he draws zombie sketches on the FVZ side. if you can't pick up your piece for some reason at the show, email me and i'll contact you when i get back home so we can work out details then.
- want one? email me at email@example.com!
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
just a friendly reminder that today and tomorrow are the last days to get on my commission list for Emerald City Comic Con if you're interested. i won't be able to draw anything WHILE i'm there so i will be drawing before we leave to have it ready for pickup at the convention. here are the details again: